Expat Resources

This section offers resources for first-time Expats or Expats moving to a new location. It is also useful for member clubs which want to help their new Expat members. Read stories from Expats about their experiences in articles at the bottom of this page.

* The views expressed on the web pages linked below are exclusively those of the individual authors and do not represent the views of FAWCO. FAWCO in no way endorses the content or the opinions expressed therein.


fawco books


Expat Resources - Reading List

expat websites

Expat Websites


Emergency Number

expat blogs

Expat Blogs


For more information, please contact our Sharing Cultures Committee at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.



7 Things Tax-Savvy Expats Learn Before Investing in US Property

With mortgage rates nearing an all-time low in the US, property investment has soared. Even for those who reside outside the US, investment opportunities abound. Whether it be a vacation property, second home or a rental property, your US real estate options are bountiful! But it is important to ensure...

Millions of American expats are behind on their US expat taxes and Greenback Expat Tax Services is here to help! In our new webinar Getting Caught Up on US Expat Taxes we will outline how expats can become compliant without incurring harsh penalties.

Please join us on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 8am ET.

In this FREE, interactive webinar we will outline the US...

Our friends at Greenback want to know what YOU think!

Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Greenback Expat Tax Services, in cooperation with American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation (ACAGF), is reaching out to the millions of US expats around the world, asking that burning question: What do YOU think about filing American expat taxes as a US...

Visit Our Advertisers

© 2017 FAWCO

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.