Welcome FAWCO Member Clubs!!!
First and foremost, thank you for visiting our website and checking out our Member Services section. Your Club will benefit from the sharing of resources with our nearly 70 member clubs.
- News from our Clubs is a great way to share what is happening with your and spread the FAWCO Fever. Be sure to subscribe to this E-bulletin.
- Member Clubs Area: provides information you can use to find out the ABC’s of being a Rep, Regional Coordinator, Hosting a Regional Meeting and much more! Click on the blue button on the home page.
- Looking for new ideas for FUN-draising? This is another area that is extremely valuable for your Club and also for the FAWCO Foundation. For more information on Fundraising ideas please go to the Foundation’s website at www.fawcofoundation.org
- FAWCO’s annual global conferences and regional meetings provide an opportunity for Club presidents, Club FAWCO representatives and other interested members to meet and exchange ideas, as well as learning and developing themselves and their Clubs.
- Enjoy your journey into the world of FAWCO as a FAWCO Rep and please contact me if you have any questions, Sallie Chaballier, 2nd VP Member Clubs, .
- Club Workshops Program: Do you have a unique professional skill that would be of value to our FAWCO clubs? Club Workhops is about Members helping Members! A wonderful opportunity for members to come directly to your club and present a workshop that would help your clubs grow and improve in many ways. If so- please contact our new Club Workshops Coordinator, Elizabeth Kennedy, for more information. More information on Club Workshops coming soon on the website!
If you are a FAWCO Rep and have a question, please write to the 2nd VP
If you are a Club President with a question, please write to the Presidents Coordinator